Full Registration Management Service
Regi’s pricing includes the core services listed below. Additional services can be provided separately as needed. We can also provide a quote for a combination of core and additional services.
Build Registration Form
- We analyse your requirements.
- We build the first cut of the form for reviewing and testing.
- Finalise the form with any changes required.
- Prepare to make the form live.
- For more information on the on-line registration software click here.
Online registration form Live
- The link is provided for your event website.
- Features include:
- Sending invitations from an existing database.
- Secure on-line payment gateway for credit card payments.
- Automated email confirmation and invoices sent to the delegates.
- Delegate access for update of their details and making payments.
- Respond to delegate queries such as:
- Registration fees.
- Social function tickets.
- Field trips.
- Partner programme tickets.
- New Zealand visa applications.
- And more…!
- Credit card processing via our merchant account.
- Process refunds if required.
- Manage income in secure trust account.
- Collection of outstanding registration fees.
- Detailed reports covering numbers for registration, social functions and other activities.
- Delegate list for distribution at your event.
- Financial reports:
- Detailed reports showing income received for registration items to enter against your budget.
- Income reconciliation reports for credit card, direct credit and cheque payments.
- Client reports are available online immediately at any time.
- Emails to delegates to advise changes and updates to the programme.
- Invite delegates to register for additional social functions or activities.
- Invite delegates to register for concurrent sessions to manage room allocations.
- Final confirmation email including:
- Description of the delegate’s registration details.
- Notice of any outstanding monies.
- Venue details.
- Travel details.
- A link to the latest programme.
Post Event Wrap Up
- Collect outstanding fees.
- Provide final statistical and financial reports.
- Collect client feedback on Regi’s performance.
Regi also offers a range of additional services as follows:
Nametags and Tickets
- Consult with the client to agree:
- Name tag holders and lanyard requirements
- Printing name tags and tickets.
- Collation and packing of delegate registration packs.
Onsite Registration Desk Management
- Hand out registration packs.
- Take onsite payments.
- Manage additional ticket sales.
- Deal with delegate enquires.
Online Delegate Survey
- Confirm questions for the survey.
- Create the survey.
- Email survey to delegates.
- Collate survey results and provide reporting.
- Collection of biographies, photos and AV requirements
- Email confirmation of presentation time slot
- Email link to register on-line at discounted speaker rate
- Complete keynote and complimentary speaker registrations
- Email notes to chairs
- Email prospectus to potential sponsors
- Email link to sponsorship and/or exhibition stands online booking form
- Process sponsorship and/or exhibition stand bookings received via email
- Confirm sponsorship by email with invoice attached
- Process and reconcile sponsorship payments
- Collect outstanding monies
- Collect contact details and profile information for handbook
Sponsor and Exhibitor Registrations
- Build online registration form
- Send link to sponsors and exhibitors with advice of entitlements
- Manage sponsor complimentary and additional registrations and check against entitlements
- Manage exhibitor complimentary and additional stand personnel registrations and check against entitlements
- Confirm registrations by email with invoice attached for additional registrations and social function tickets
- Collect outstanding monies
Association Membership Administration
- Maintain and manage membership databases
- Process membership applications and payments
- Annual renewals and invoicing
- Respond to membership and payment queries from members
- Email communications to members or potential members